Yukon Liquor Corporation



Licences & Permits

In order for your business or organization to operate an establishment selling liquor, you will need a licence.

To serve or sell liquor at an event, you will need a permit.

Find out more about licence fees.

Read more about minors serving alcohol in the workplace.