About the Corporation
Yukon Liquor Corporation is responsible for the purchase, distribution, and sale of liquor products in the Yukon.
Liquor products are enjoyed in a safe, legal and socially responsible manner.
- to purchase a range of liquor products and make them available to consumers, and to regulate the sale and consumption of liquor products.
- to treat staff and customers fairly, reasonably, respectfully, and consistently
- to employ a participative management style to keep staff and customers informed on the issues and the decisions that affect the Corporation
- to provide excellent service to customers
Our Strategic Goals
- ensure availability and variety of products to meet customer demand
- regulate the sale and consumption of liquor products, and promote and enforce their legal and socially responsible sale and service
- optimize the net proceeds to government realized from the sale and control of liquor
- provide timely and efficient access to specific government services on behalf of other government departments in five rural communities
- support the return and recycling of beverage containers, where necessary