About the Corporation
Where We're Going -- Our Vision
Liquor products are enjoyed in a safe, legal and socially responsible manner.
What We Do -- Our Mission
Yukon Liquor Corporation is responsible for the purchase, distribution, and responsible sale of liquor products in the Yukon. Our primary responsibilities are:
- to purchase a range of liquor products and make them available to consumers
- to regulate the sale and consumption of liquor products
How We Will Get There -- Our Strategic Goals
- Deliver customer service excellence to all our retail and commercial clientele.
- Reduce alcohol related harm to the public through regulation, education and enforcement, and encourage a culture of moderation and social responsibility.
- Sustain net profitability to the Government of Yukon through responsible liquor sales.
- Attract, develop and engage talented people to continue to provide high quality service to the public.
- Practice open, accountable and fiscally responsible government.
What We Believe -- Our Values
As a government agency and employer, we strive to:
- Actively engage staff and customers, supporting and encouraging actions that are fair, and consistent with promoting a respectful workplace and business practices.
- Inform customers and staff, and involve them in, the issues and decisions of the Yukon Liquor Corporation, using a participative and collaborative, effective management style of leadership.
- Provide the utmost of excellence in service standards to customers and clients.