Yukon Liquor Corporation

Yukon Liquor Corporation

Liquor licence and permit information

Minors (under 19)

Minors are allowed to deliver liquor in food-primary premises, enter liquor-primary premises for limited work purposes, and perform in liquor-primary premises as long as the following conditions are met:

  1. The minor must be at least 16, except by special permission of the Yukon Liquor Corporation;
  2. Written parental consent must be kept on file at the licensed premises, available to any Liquor Inspector upon request. 
  3. Minors must be closely supervised by an adult at all times;
  4. Minors are not allowed to be in any licensed premises where there is adult/exotic entertainment.

Minors are not allowed to be servers or bartenders in liquor-primary premises.

Entering liquor-primary premises for limited work purposes could include:

  • delivering food from a kitchen to patrons
  • busing tables
  • working with a contractor on repairs
  • completing equipment set-up and sound checks