Yukon Liquor Corporation

Yukon Liquor Corporation

Cannabis licensing

Corporate services

Cannabis licences and information

To be able to sell non-medical cannabis in Yukon you must have a valid licence issued by the Cannabis Licensing Board, purchase cannabis from the Yukon Liquor Corporation and:

To help applicants we have developed an FAQ page and information on the types of licences currently available. If you have questions on the application process, regulations, policies or types of licences please contact us at Cannabis.Licence@gov.yk.ca or (867) 667-5245.

Apply for a cannabis licence >>

Cannabis markup and pricing structure

Markup structure overview (April 2019) PDF 1,042 KB

Wholesale price list (September 2019) Excel 44 KB